Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~Psychopath~ {Secret Life set-Backs}

Running from life, but looking for eternity
Got tha goods in your hands, but you're hiding em like a burglary
Not seeing tha future, but only looking to tha past
You follow that old saying, "Good times don't always last"
Not listening to your heart, but only listening to your mind
You do anything just to have a good time
Only seeing the consequences as a temporary set-back
But not noticing that can really hold your life back
So, so cruel, but on the outside you're a nice person
Running from tha pain to never recognize that you're hurting
Locked up by bars of shame, only seeing life as a playful game
Not seeing your new life as a set-back
But you'll do ANYTHING to steal your old life back. If only you were tha same...

No comments:

Post a Comment