Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Raindrops--------- (i wrote this whn i was pissed off)

Raindrops falling from my eyes. Coming down in huge clumps. Dark like the midnight skies. Sorrow and anger fill my mind. Just another bad day in my life.
Sweet dreams go fast and nightmares come slow. Looking for the sun; a new day a'glow. Writing this poem to pour out my feelings, words come down hard; like Hurricane Katrina did. Emotions running fast. Mind is racing. Raindrops pouring out. Heart is pacing.
Grabbing this pen, my hands are bare. running this pen across the paper that my feelings share. Hear the screams of internal frustration. Keeping my fists tight to avoid humiliation.
Annoyances around me buzzing back n forth. Waiting for this anger to finally run its course. Comfortably staying in my own little world, sitting in a corner. The mindset of an average teenage girl.
Lingering in my head, what's wrong and what's right.Might bring my family and I to a state of shock.And they keep on falling, keep falling....Those Ugly Raindrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment