Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Sunday, August 23, 2009

2 Poems Written By Me.

~Liar Game~
Beat me by a punch, torn my heart in two
You were my heaven sent, but you're a fallen angel, too
Sweet talk me away, with all your lies today
'Cause I will never know the truth
You're playing The Liar Game.
----------------------------------------------------------
~Fly Me Away~
A life so care-free, looking for a new me
Tryna get myself away, looking for a new today
Tied down by the strands of life
They keep getting tight, too tight
Wanna break free, but my world just won't let me
My ego is getting stronger, can't take it any longer
No longer can I stay
Just Fly Me Away

.....Comment and tell me what u think. Writing poetry, writing stories, and drawing are what i luv to do in my freetime, so tell me what u think i would luv the feedback........!!!

1 comment: