Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Im Addicted To My Blog!!!!!!!!!

Omg, i've only been on my blog for like....I don't know, 2 or 3.... or 4 days or so and im completely addicted. Imma be dead serious witchu when i say i can not stay away from it. It's like my own brand of heroine *Guess what movie i got that from..??>>wink, wink* Well, anywayz back to the story... Uhm, what was i saying??? Oh yeah, i was talkin bout how addicted i am to my blog lol. Well yeah, i've been comin on here every single day since the 1st day i made it. I put up new posts every single day so far!! :D;; It's somethin' bout havin ur own lil space on the WWW. that's just so cool to me lolz. Well, i guess im almost done wit this one... I dont wanna get all u peoplez bored lol.... like that could happen... xD. So uhm, yeah, im bout to wrap this up, but just lettin u know, its gonna be sooooooo much comin in the near future; so keep following & commenting.. OMG i got like 2 followers in one day!!!!!...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment