Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Never Been High, But I Know No One's Above Me...

I never been high, but i know no one's above me
Swagger so mean gotchu lookin like a dummy
Flyin in da sky, im just way too fast for u
Phresh 2 Deaf chik, yea im lookin extra kewl
Colder than ice, but im hotter than lava
Power 2 Da People, shout out to Obama
I like to keep it real, naw i don't like fakes
Catch me on Youtube: iGetSilly2008
4-1-0 up here, im tryna get dat extra mill
Cuz im Da Best like Khaled
My ice'll cause a cold chill
So im doin what i luv and tryna get dat extra money
So watch out for this girl, call me da Energizer Bunny.


5 comments:

  1. eyy check out my blog you meet like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee your blog!!

    check out -HotTopics*; and let me know what you think

    http://hottopics-toreylv123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright am following you now now you follow me plzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you pretty dope!

    comment me latter iight ill return the love we can go back and forth for ever.llooll

    ReplyDelete