Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Way Too Kewl 4 Back To Skewl

Hottest back to School Looks for Fall 2009. Yall know it!!! Dior shades, Supra Skytops, looks from Urban Outfitters and Rue 21, Puma sneakers, Hot Topic skinney jeanz, and Gucci bag.






4 comments:

  1. hey..cool blog check out my page neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what up ur blog iz lookin good i like it, plz check out my blog you meet like it, and it would mean alot if ur would follow me and comment if you want.

    ReplyDelete