Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random...???

So, i had never drawn Mr. Krabs before, so i thought it would be kooliio. That pic of him was in my sister's Spongebob book. NOT TRACED. lol. I just can't stand when ppl ask if i trace, cuz i hate tracing lol
Yeaaahhhhhh Im rockin da MJ shirt... it says, Forever King. King Of Pop and his face is in the middle. It's a pic of him on the night when he won like 8 grammys.


I had on my gangsta shirt it says, "I noticed you're pretty gangsta i'm pretty gangsta myself" lol
Check out those guns! lol.


4 comments:

  1. FIRST OFF, I DONT APPRECIATE THE WAY YA IPOD TUNES ON YA PAGE ALMOST JUST BLEW OUT MY DAMN EARDRUMS. NOT CUTE BOO BOO. UP THERE LOOKING LIKE MARTIN LAWERENCE IN THAT PIC.

    SECOND OFF, I COULD TAKE A SHIT ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND MAKE BETTER ARTWORK THAN THE CRAB YA GOT DRAWN UP THERE.

    HOLLA. JUST KEEPING IT REAL BOO BOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ard listen "boo boo". i dont care not 1 bit if my ipod thing blew out ur muthafuckn eardrums or wuteva u said. dat aint shxt to me.i draw wut i feel like drawing and if it looks good to me, i could care less bout wut U say about it. just cuz u say i look like martin lawrence don't make u pretty and dont make u better. so stop hatin and get got damn life.

    >>and i put dat on her damn blog too... damn i hate haters

    ReplyDelete
  3. GURL U KNO U LOOK LIKE HELL SO U DO NOT NEED TO B TALKIN TO MY GURL IKALEX LOOK LIKE MARTIN LAWRENCE WHEN UR DARK ASS BLACK ASS BUTT LOOK JUSS LIKE KING KONG AND GUCCI MANE. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YO UGLY CRAPPY DUMB ASS MUTHA FUCKA BLOG AND GO SUCK A BIG HAIRY DICK OR YOU COULD ALWAYS SUCK YOUR MOMS.PEACE OUT WITH YO CHAPPED LIPS LOOKIN CHARLES BARKLEY A TOWN DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND BITCH DO U WUNNA SEE MY PUSSY CUS I WILL FUCKIN SHOW U AND MY C CUP TITS HO! AND U WUSH U COULD DIE YOUR HAIR LMFAO SO STOP BEING A DUMASS AND STFU! AND NEXT TIME TURN UR FUCKIN SPEAKERS DOWN!!! AND DONT B DUMB AND SAY DA MUSIC WUS TOO FUCKIN LOUD CUS SHE CANT CONTROL UR VOLUME!AND MY HUBBY DO AND I AINT NO BASTARD LIKE U. I STILL GOT MY DADDY BTICH SO GET YO FUCKIN FACTS STRAIGHT

    ReplyDelete