Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sorry Guys..... :(

Ok, so i know i haven't been on in a few days, but that's only because it's just been a lot goin on...
But u know what??? Im back...and those busy days are behind me. So, what now?? More and more and more and more posts comin' up. So, just like i been tellin yall, keep up the comments, and readin', and uhmmmm keep FOLLOWIN' me... yeah, yall know the deal .lolz. I'm up to 7 follwers now!!!! Lol, that might not be a lot to yall, but that's a huge deal to me. Like i said, i'm tryna get real, real, real, big on this whole Blog thing so, keep up the good work!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment