Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back 2 Skool: Shirts && Jackets && Sweaters











Ok, well here's my stuff. Most of it is frum JC Penney. Da blue && gray sweater is frum aero (white tank top under it sold separately lol) The blue cardigan is American Eagle and the white jacket is Rue 21, but other than that everything else is frum JC Penney.Oh yeah, the pink tanky wit the skirt was sold separately, but it's frum Kimore Lee Simmon's Fabulosity line I bought tons of stuff for school about 3 weeks ago and spent lyk 250.00 in JCP alone! LOl. But still... I'mTalkin Bargains Baby!! We had 50mill coupons. :)

2 comments: