Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Heads Up!!...Plz Read.

Hey everyone just to let u know... The amount of posts that imma be puttin up will slow down for a lil while.

Here's the reason why: As u all know school is rapidly approaching. So, that means I'll be very, very busy. A new year in school means a new year of work. But, don't worry. I'm not gonna be leaving, I'm just not gonna be able to be on here as much and I won't be able to post as much as I would like to.U know what I mean right?? Homework and all that crap lollz.
But, here's the exciting part: Soon, hopefully very, very, very, soon I'm getting a laptop. So, as u should know, getting my own laptop means getting more time to blog.... Of course. I don't know exactly when I'll get it, but I just know it's gonna be soon. But still tune in cuz it's gonna be sooo much goin on between me and my blog lollz. If u didn't understand what I meant by that, I'm still gonna be posting lots of new stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. dope blog!! if u follow me i'll follow u
    check out my blog

    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete