Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Breaking News: Michael Jackson's Doctor (Dr. Murray) Charged With Manslaughter

People, it all makes sense!! Dr. Murray Killed Michael Jackson! Just like all the other MJ fans out there, I'm appalled...infuriated. So, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. We all know Michael Jackson was addicted to prescription drugs and was on some drugs that should have not been in his possession in the first place. But, if u listen to investigative reports, like I have you'll figure out the reason urself... but I'm just gonna tell u. Ok, picture this in ur head. U r a celebrity and u have an in-house doctor taking care of u and being by ur side 24/7. But remember, u have billions of dollars behind u and a greedy doctor beside u. I strongly believe that money was the motive behind Dr. Murray's actions. I sorted out everything in my head from what I've heard on CNN, Nancy Grace, HLN, Showbiz Tonight, etc., and this is what I came up with. It's about 9..9:30am. Michael Jackson is asleep, he used stuff to knock him out at night...so he was way asleep. Imagine Dr. Murray thinking to himself, "If I kill MJ, maybe i would get some of his money because I'm probably in his will since I take care of him." Got that part?? Ok. So, while MJ is deeply asleep, the Doctor goes over to him and ups the dosage of medicines that MJ was taking. These medicines were already very strong. Since Dr. Murray just maximized the dosage, he waits for MJ to start experiencing the side-effects of overdosing.So, Michael starts experiencing cardiac arrest...his organs are failing. (About 3 hours go by.) It's probably about 11 or getting very close to 12:00pm..this is when Murray calls 911. He starts doing CPR at the very last minute knowing that it wouldn't work cuz MJ was pretty much dead by now. The ambulances come, and MJ is basically dead. It's such a shame, but it all makes sense!!.... Now, Dr. Murray is one of The Most Hated people in the world cuz he killed the King Of Pop... Comment and tell me your thoughts. Thanks for reading.

2 comments: