Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Hottest Sneakz Eva Are On The Rise!!!




2009's hottest sneakz r gradually making their way to the general public. These are some of the hottest shoes I've seen in a while. Both of these belong under the Supra footwear line. The black and gold one's are made by Samantha Ronson. They're being shown in a release party on Chicago. The pink and black shoes are another of Supra's "Futuristic Footwear". They also come in black and green, but my choice would deff be the Hott Pink one's. Get ready for the most fashionable fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment