Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Major Hater Alert...And tips

Dang, it's sad dat people gon hate just cuz im doin me. I only been on here for like a week or maybe a week and a half, and i got a hater already. Her name starts wit a "Z" but dats all imma say cuz i ain't tryna start no drama...I hate drama. If yall wanna see who it is then look on my followers. So she gon say somethin' like she could take shit on some paper and make mr. krabs better than i can... I don't give a damn. Then she gon say I look like martin lawrence in my pics and dat my Ipod playlist thing almost blew out her eardrums....
Here's some tips:: 1) If u think u can draw better than me, then good for u cuz i respect people's artistic abilities. But don't come sayin u can take shit and draw somethin better, blah blah blah. Cuz dats just tryna be rude. 2) Saying im ugly or look like martin lawrence or whoever, won't make u pretty and it won't make u better. I know im pretty, so u sayin that is a waste of time and u just bein a hater, cuz i got Confidence and that's all that matters. Do i go around on people's blogs sayin they ugly and crap?? No, i don't. 3) If my Ipod playlist "blow out ya eardrums" or u gotta problem wit it, don't even bother to come on my blog. Plus, if u a smart person u would pause the music/video or turn down ya speakers.
Those are tips to everybody that comes on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment