Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get Geeked Up!!!!!!!!!

You're a JERK!!!!!!
We have started a nationwide epidemic. Well, everybody knows the Jerkin dance or has heard of it. And if u haven't, you need to crawl out from under the rock that you've been living in.
You can't help but notice that 80's type of vibe that u get when u hear You're A Jerk. Jerkin originated in Cali... Not New York, not DC, not Georgia; but Cali. Yall probably think that the Newboyz started the Jerkin movement, but surprisingly they didn't. Well, I was reading some stuff on the WWW. and read that Jerkin started some years back. Cali peeps have Jerkin battles at high schools, stores, parking lots, houses, clubs, in the streets, etc. One of the dominating crews in Jerkin are the Ranger$... or Power Ranger$. Yall probably seen them on Youtube cuz they're real, real, real big on Youtube wit the whole Jerkin thing. Anywayz, the Newboyz released a Jerkin song in '08, but it didn't go far at all. So, they went back and tried again, and made the song You're A Jerk. Not only is Jerkin a nationwide thing, it's a revolution... I guess u could say. Of course. it's nothin new in Cali cuz they've been up on Jerkin for a minute, but u know what I mean.
Everybody knows from watchin the Jerkin vidzz and stuff that a pair of bright/NEON colored skinneyz, some high top sneakzz or vans, paired up wit the whole nerd look is Thee true way to stay GEEKED UP!!

"And I stay Geeked Up neva been a retard.... Gotta Newboy swagg....."

No comments:

Post a Comment