Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Monday, August 17, 2009

Love Sick Pain.... A poem by me <3

Hit me in tha heart, no i cant get away
Wondered why i was in the hospital for 3 whole days
Sickened by love, had so much it made my heart sick
But now im askin myself why i ever even asked for it
Love's gone and took me in vain
Tryna get over my heart-sick pain
That you're gone, it's more than i can handle
Everything that we shared is a blown-out candle
Cupid shot me way too hard and gave me an extra dose
Them extra love fumes just made me choke
But now im in the hospital gettin treated for my love sickness
I never knew that something could possibly end like this
Gettin played wit my heart, i know you sorry and sad
Never knew that you could feel that bad
A girl's heart is fragile, i thought i told u
Ending my Love Sick Pain. Its OVER.

1 comment:

  1. Follow me then i will return the favor i like your blog girl but anyway leave a comment on my blog to

    ReplyDelete