Hey Yall... Welcome To My Blogg!!

New Name!!! My Blog Is Now Called ~iKalex: Mi LiF3~
...Doin It My Way...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, let's see... I'm Young livin' in MD. I Luv to write, read, draw, and pretty much anything else related to art. I wanna be a journalist, writer, and one day begin a fashion line. Writing, Fashion, and Art are my 3 fave things. I Luv to meet ppl and I'm just straight up cool!! =].

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some call it Vandalism, but I just call it Art...







Now i ain't gon' front (lollz), but these are some amazing pieces of ART. U know, people always tryna say that graffiti is just another way that people are trying to "destroy" our cities. But, not all of it is bad, some of it is really amazing. It's some really great urban artists out here that really wanna showcase their art, though sometimes it may be illegal. But, as long as it looks great then i don't see a problem with it. U know?? I think that they should allow artists to do their thing as long as it's not hurtin' nobody. This is what i want yall to do... Look at these works of art and tell me which one u like the best....Comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment